"Everything I learned I learned from the movies."
- Audrey Hepburn

"Everytime I go to a movie, it's magic, no matter what the movie's about."
- Steven Spielberg



Saturday 7 January 2012

The link between TV Drama's and Music

Some of my favourite Tv dramas use music during a key scene, whether that's a death scene, a first kiss or a winning goal. Does music heighten a scene to heavenly standards or should it just bare all and let the acting take the front seat? By music I mean, a song not a score. For example in Grey's Anatomy they are always putting songs in every episode and music has become as much part of the show as the medical stuff.

I included this scene because I like the combination of music and voice-over. A possible consideration for our opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment