"Everything I learned I learned from the movies."
- Audrey Hepburn

"Everytime I go to a movie, it's magic, no matter what the movie's about."
- Steven Spielberg



Tuesday 15 November 2011

Main wall

I included this picture because my DVD's are the first thing you see as you enter the room, there are so many that me and Charlotte might consider taking some out.
Movie's are such a big part of my life but i don't know if our teenage killer would agree and say that this statement applies to her too. On the other hand movies could have such a big impact on youth that it in fact gives people ideas (like killing). For example the Scream movies, in Scream 2 one of the killers reveals that he is going to blame the movies, he is also a film student and in Scream 3 the killer is a director, so maybe films have a bigger impact on people's lives than we could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment