"Everything I learned I learned from the movies."
- Audrey Hepburn

"Everytime I go to a movie, it's magic, no matter what the movie's about."
- Steven Spielberg



Thursday 29 September 2011

Preliminary task

Today Charlotte and I shot our prelim with Lois and Daisy as our actors. What started off as a trainwreck/plane crash/tsunami slowly moved into a comedy rather than a natural disaster. We are not exactly at the Hall of Fame just yet, but today gave us insight into how to work the camera and got us into the mindset of directors (preferably ones like Ridley Scott or Michael Bay, OR SPIELBERG!!!). Today has reassured me, before I was quite nervous but we had fun filming our little scene today and we laughed A LOT, so overall not a bad day's work. So now we just have to edit, easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment